Stoneybrooke Just newly renovated Contemporary One car garage at the end of quiet cul de sac. Including brand new kitchen, stainless appliances, All new bathrms W/designer’s choices. Large picture windows fill rms w/natural light. Architectural … [Read more]
As a buyer you can deduct your property taxes, and many of the costs involved in buying a home in Fairfax County. Money paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again. To view this property contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in Fairfax County.
- Stoneybrooke homes typically do have garages.
- Many were built in 1974.
- The average age of houses on the market in Stoneybrooke is 42 years.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Split Foyer.
- The average above grade living area in Stoneybrooke is 1,690 sq.ft.
- West Potomac High School serves Stoneybrooke.
- Properties in Stoneybrooke typically do have basements.
3 beds, 2 full baths
Lot Size: 11,266 sq.ft.
Added: 10/01/17, Last Updated: 10/02/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10070593