Andrew Patton is well regarded for going far beyond the average agent. Andrew Patton never seems to tire of showing properties because, Andrew Patton understands that for most buyers, the house hunt is a process that takes time. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Alexandria.
22306 is a favorite among buyers who appreciate these facts.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- You might want to compare 22306 to Sherwood Hall Estates.
- Properties in 22306 typically have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22306 is 49 years.
- Dominion, Edison, Hayfield, Hayfield, Mount Vernon, T.C. Williams, and West Potomac High Schools serves 22306.
- 22306 homes typically do not have garages.
- Properties in 22306 typically do have basements.
- Properties range from $99,900 to $1,295,000.
- Many were built in 1979.
- Residents here are served by Belle View, Bucknell, Groveton, Hollin Meadows, Hybla Valley, Lake Anne, Mount Eagle, Riverside, Rose Hill, Stratford Landing, and Waynewood Elementary Schools.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.
If You Like 1902 Sherwood Hall Ln Then You’ll Want To See These
$1,295,000 in Alexandria
$1,295,000 in Northern Virginia
How does a Realtor determine list price?
When it comes to buying a home, most potential buyers will use the listing price to as the number one factor to determine the homes that they look at. Even though you and your Realtor may determine the asking price, the buyer will determine the selling price. If the price is too high, most buyers won’t visit the property and won’t consider buying the property – which is why you want to determine the listing price carefully.
At Nesbitt Realty we use our experience, our local knowledge and a software resource called Realtors Property Resource®. Our agents can very accurately predict the sales price of any home, townhouse or condominium in Northern Virginia. We can show you the data points we use and let you see our assumptions, tweaking them when you disagree so that you’ll understand the science of how we make our recommendation. Knowing the value of your property is one of the most important parts of selling your home.