Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs. If the time has come to sell your home, rest assured that Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling high-rise condos at Northampton Place in Alexandria, Virginia. Contact us today to get a free estimate of your Brick Contemporary’s value. We can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in Northampton Place:
- the average number of days on the market is 59.
- the most expensive property on the market is 3101 Hampton Dr #1111.
- the least expensive property on the market is 3101 N Hampton Dr #703.
Julie Nesbitt is very knowledgeable, hardworking, and responsive. Julie Nesbitt is on the pulse of Alexandria real estate and knows local market in the City of Alexandria. From staging your home for listing all the way to the closing, Julie Nesbitt stays on top of the details that matter.
Keep in mind these tips: One culprit for many a mispriced home are online tools, like Zillow’s “Zestimate,” that prescribe an estimated market value based on local data. The estimate is often wildly inaccurate. In many markets, much of the competition is low-priced foreclosures and short sales. As an individual homeowner, the way you can compete is on condition. Present your home in TOP condition.
The best way to update a property is to paint it. It’s a job that many sellers can do themselves.
Here are six suggestions for making the work go quickly.
- Move the furniture. Get as much furniture as possible out of the way, and then cover what’s left with plastic drop cloths held in place with masking tape.
- Buy good paint. Top-quality latex interior paint will hide what’s underneath and make the job go faster.
- Tape the edges. Taping the edges with painters tape will speed up the job and make the results more professional.
- Work top down. Paint the ceiling first, then the walls, then the windows and trim and finally the baseboards. This will cut down on time spent repairing drips and splatter marks.
- Cut in the corners. Applying a three-inch band of paint around the edges will allow you to fill in the middle with a paint roller.
- Apply paint generously. Trying to stretch the paint won’t save sellers any money if they have to repaint.
Source: Paint Quality Institute (09/21/2010)
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at Northampton Place.
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].
3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Lot Size: 11,103 sq.ft.
Added: 09/06/17, Last Updated: 09/06/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10040974
Subdivision: Holly Crest