There are few people that know more than Stuart Nesbitt about townhouses for sale in 22314.
Consider the possibilities at 519 Duke St Alexandria VA. This property has 1,146 sqft and 2 bedrooms.
- The median age of homes in Old Town is 171 years of age.
- 519 Duke St is located at Old Town in the 22314 ZIP code.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $4,418 at closing.
- The community is composed of Brick Colonials with an average of 2,362 sqft of living space.
- Homes in this community were built around 1846.
- The community is served by Jefferson-Houston, Lyles-Crouch, and Maury Elementary Schools, George Washington, and Jefferson-Houston Middle Schools and T.C. Williams High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Darling dollhouse on Duke Street offer gorgeous details throughout-crown molding, wood floors, 2 fireplaces & great storage. Master bedroom has an office and/or dressing area and the 3rd level offers an inviting 2nd bedroom. Unfinished basement … [Read more]
Stuart Nesbitt can show you this townhouse or similar homes in Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt can tell you what homes have sold for in the same neighborhood or in 22314. That can clue you in on whether this is the most expensive home in the neighborhood or if it’s similar to the neighbors.