As a buyer you can deduct your property taxes, and many of the costs involved in buying a home in Fairfax County. Homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity. To view this property contact buyers agent Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in Fairfax County.BEAUTIFUL 4- LVL DUPLEX WITH EXTENSION.. FRESHLY PAINTED/ REFINISHED FLOORS THROUGHOUT/ ALL NEW APPLIANCES/ LIGHT FIXTURES/ NEWLY RENOVATED KITCHEN/ . REFINISHED FLOORS , GORGEOUS BATHROOMS. WALK WONDERFUL WALK- UP BASEMENT/ (NEW) FENCED YARD … [Read more]
- Properties in Bucknell Manor typically do not have basements.
- Middle school children at Bucknell Manor attend Carl Sandburg, and Sandburg Middle Schools.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Cape Cod.
- Properties range from $349,900 to $675,000.
- Many were built in 1950.
- The average above grade living area in Bucknell Manor is 1,442 sq.ft.
- Properties in Bucknell Manor typically have 2 to 7 bedrooms.
3 beds, 2 full baths Lot Size: 3,738 sq.ft. Added: 08/04/17, Last Updated: 08/04/2017 Property Type: Residential Duplex for Sale MLS Number: FX10023562 Subdivision: Bucknell Manor