Andrew Patton is well regarded for going far beyond the average agent. Andrew Patton never seems to tire of showing properties because, Andrew Patton understands that for most buyers, the house hunt is a process that takes time. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Fair Haven.
Home buyers who are looking at 22303 might want to remember:
- Properties in 22303 typically have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- Properties range from $233,500 to $679,500.
- You might want to compare 22303 to Monticello Forest.
- The average above grade living area in 22303 is 1,169 sq.ft.
- Edison, T.C. Williams, and Wakefield High Schools serves 22303.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in 22303 typically do not have basements.
- Residents here are served by Cameron, Clermont, and Mount Eagle Elementary Schools.
- 22303 homes typically do not have garages.
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.