Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22015
$1,600 : 5823 Cove Landing Rd #203, Burke 22015
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 886 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 1982
Days on Market: 6
$1,850 : 5639 Summer Oak Way, Burke 22015
2 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 2,025 sq. ft.
Year built: 1980
Days on Market: 20
Finding a rental is not always easy. Depending on occupancy rates in a particular area, it actually might be quite difficult to find available rentals that are also within your price range and meet all of your pre-determined requirements. However, even in areas where there is not a great deal of competition for the available rentals, renters may still have some difficulty finding the perfect home.
Figure Out Your Needs
The first step of any rental search should begin with the potential renter carefully identifying all of their needs in a home. This list of needs will be different for every renter. While some renters are simply looking for a place to eat, bathe and sleep other renters may be looking for a living space which will serve a number of purposes including working, entertaining and participating in leisure activities or hobbies. Do you need to be close to the Metro? Do you want granite counters? Do you need a washer and dryer in the unit? What’s your budget?
It is important to prioritize your needs and distinguish between needs and wants because you’ll probably have to compromise.
Use Our Website
Once a renter has a good idea of the basic features he or she needs in a rental, it’s time to use our website to identify neighborhoods, condos and properties. This research will give the renter an idea of the types of properties available for rent in Northern Virginia. Many people are shocked by the prices and what’s actually available.
Get Our Recommendations
Renters can also help themselves in their search for a rental by seeking recommendations from a rental agent. Our agents know the area and know the market. Once you’ve identified your needs and wants, we can probably take you directly to the best option for you. [Read more about rental agents]
If you need an agent contact Alan Clerinx.
- $2,799: 216 Alfred St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Farney | Comparables
- $1,299: 6621 Wakefield Dr #505, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables
- $3,199: 2609 3rd St N, Arlington, VA 22201 | Lyon Park | Comparables
- $2,499: 4416 Scarborough Sq, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pinewood Lake | Comparables
- $2,700: 7517 Lamoyne Ct, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Island Creek | Comparables
- $3,399: 4303 11th St N, Arlington, VA 22201 | Ballston | Comparables
- $1,350: 8606f Village Way #F, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Villages the | Comparables
- $1,250: 6631 Wakefield Dr #520, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables
- $1,399: 2030 Adams St #1212, Arlington, VA 22201 | The Circle | Comparables
- $3,499: 1838 Baldwin Dr, McLean, VA 22101 | Great Falls Manor | Comparables