There are few people that know more than Stuart Nesbitt about garden-style condos for sale in 22307.
Consider the possibilities at 6624 East Wakefield Dr #B1 Alexandria VA. This property has 2 bedrooms with 1 full baths and 0 half-baths in 793 sqft.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $825 at closing.
- The community is served by Belle View Elementary School, Carl Sandburg, and Sandburg Middle Schools and West Potomac High School.
- 6624 East Wakefield Dr #B1 is listed for $265,000.
- The community is composed of Brick Colonials with an average of 791 sqft of living space.
- The median age of homes in Belle View is 67 years of age.
- 6624 East Wakefield Dr #B1 is located at Belle View in the 22307 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Very charming top floor Alexandria 2-bed condo in beautiful Belle View community. Only 2-story bldg, Largest Belle View model with gleaming parquet floors throughout, fresh paint and granite counter tops. Perfect commuter home, Walk to … [Read more]
Want to know more? Stuart Nesbitt can help. If you need a real estate agent in Fairfax County, Stuart Nesbitt recommends asking people you trust, and at the same time, take what friends say with a grain of salt. Just because a particular agent worked for that person, doesn’t mean that agent is the best fit for you.