Here are some simple lessons in staging your living room to give a great impression.
- Choose an on trend color palette that will appeal to buyers and showcase your home’s amenities.
- A simple, opened room arrangement explains the room’s purpose, and also sells square footage.
- Add lifestyle defining accessories to create a story of how one could use the room.
- Make sure to update, uncomplicate and unify interior decorating selections, such as window treatments and hardware.
- Abbreviated doesn’t have to be boring.
- These simple lessons in home staging should inspire a vision of the art of home staging. There is always the smart choice of hiring a home staging professional who can provide you with expert vision, those desired on trend ideas, and proper packaging of a home.
Properties in Arlington
This post originally appeared at Tales of an Interior Stylist. Reprinted with permissions. Copyright 2017.