Stuart Nesbitt has lined up a number of choices for home buyers looking at a house in Alexandria.
If you’re thinking about spending $2,995,000 in Alexandria, you’ll want to know about 1101 Finley Ln. The first on the line-up is a 5 bedroom Traditional at Picketts Ridge in Alexandria Virginia.
- The community is composed of Hardiplank Traditionals with an average of 0 sqft of living space.
- The median age of homes in Picketts Ridge is 3 years of age.
- 1101 Finley Ln is located at Picketts Ridge in the 22304 ZIP code.
- The subject property has been on the market 1442 days, but the average days on market in the community is 1442
- The community is served by John Adams Elementary School, Francis C. Hammond Middle School and T.C. Williams High School.
- 1101 Finley Ln is listed for $2,995,000.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
New custom built Sutton Home! Final phase in a small enclave of stunning unique homes, hidden away on a quiet wooded cul de sac. Have your dream home built today!! 6 bedrooms, 6 baths. MBR w/ sitting room, spacious dressing room. Tray ceilings, … [Read more]
Stuart Nesbitt can show you this house or similar homes in 22304. Stuart Nesbitt recommends that buyers try to maintain as much control over your transaction as possible. Carefully choose your Realtor, choose your title company and choose your mortgage lender. Get recommendations. Interview potential industry professionals and choose the person who will call you back and who you can work with.