How well do you really know 22302?
- Many were built in 1954.
- The average above grade living area in 22302 is 1,237 sq.ft.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22302 is 63 years.
- Commuters from 22302 have the benefit of subway – 1 mile, airport – 2-5 miles, public bus service, and commuter service – rush hour.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Stuart, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22302.
- Residents here are served by Charles Barrett, Cora Kelly Magnet, Douglas Macarthur, George Mason, Glen Forest, John Adams, Lyles-Crouch, and Maury Elementary Schools.
- Properties in 22302 typically do not have basements.
Properties in McKenzie Lewis Property
Refresh This Search
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.
For buying or selling at 22302 contact us.