Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22314
Wonderful opportunity to own in Fords Landing, large 4 level townhouse with open floor plan, hardwood floors, granite counter, SS appliances, Light filled Master Suite, Block and 1/2 from Potomac, close to Old Town, owner is collecting quotes for Master Bath renovation, deck off kitchen, Please call tenant for 1 hour notice to show they are packing to leave area June 30th.
Bright, sunny, upgraded unit,on quiet, courtyard side of building, yet outside is bustling vibrant community. Living dining combo hardwoods, balcony, 11ft.Ceilings, unique Blue Pearl Granite in Kitchen & Baths plus built/in granite work desk,SS appl.,Maple Cabinets,2 Master Suites w/walk-in closets,one w/deluxe ELFA custom. Front loading S/S W/D.Full garage space. Adjacent to Whole Foods, Metro.
We serve renters with immediate and specific rental needs.
Our renter’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- What is a rental agent?
- How much do you charge?
- What areas do you serve?
- Where can I search for homes?
- $3,999: 515 N Henry St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Alexandria | Comparables
- $1,750: 1101 Belle View Blvd #A2, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables
- $1,475: 8386 Brockham Dr #F, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Mount Vernon Lakes | Comparables
- $3,999: 1719 Potomac Greens Dr, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Potomac Greens | Comparables
- $2,499: 2050 Jamieson Ave #1006, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Jamieson | Comparables
- $1,750: 2451 Midtown Ave #215, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $1,650: 2451 Midtown Ave #1513, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Midtown Alexandria Sta | Comparables
- $1,499: 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #907, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $1,799: 1100 Quaker Hill Dr #414, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Quaker Hill | Comparables
- $2,299: 106 Rosemont Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Rosemont | Comparables