Subject to Third Party Approval (SBA). Seller prefers Vision Title & Escrow. AS-IS condition but shows like a Model Home. Walk to the VRE and Lorton Station Town Center, Ideally located just minutes from 95 and Fort Belvoir! Gorgeous single … [Read more]
- The average age of houses on the market in Lorton Station South is 12 years.
- Middle school children at Lorton Station South attend South County Middle School.
- Many were built in 2005.
- Residents here are served by Laurel Hill, and Lorton Station Elementary Schools.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in Lorton Station South typically have 3 to 4 bedrooms.
- Properties range from $460,000 to $632,500.
4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 3,331 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 4,200 sq.ft.
Added: 04/20/17, Last Updated: 05/25/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX9922382
Subdivision: Lorton Station South
9503 Daniel French St VA // Listed at $632,500
Compare this property to:
No properties found.