Stuart Nesbitt has lined up a number of choices for home buyers looking at a house in Alexandria.
Our list of houses begins with 8323 Woodacre St Alexandria VA at Collingwood Springs. 8323 Woodacre St is a 4 bedroom Split Foyer at Collingwood Springs in Alexandria Virginia.
- The community is served by Stratford Landing Elementary School, Carl Sandburg Middle School and West Potomac High School.
- The median age of homes in Collingwood Springs is 53 years of age.
- Homes in this community were built around 1964.
- 8323 Woodacre St is located at Collingwood Springs in the 22308 ZIP code.
- The community is composed of Brick and Siding Split Foyers with an average of 1,984 sqft of living space.
- 8323 Woodacre St is listed for $600,000.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
OPEN SUNDAY 5/21, 2-4. Collingwood beauty! Truly move-in ready. Seller has done it all. Freshly painted, upgraded baths, custom chefs kitchen (with skylight), silestone countertops, custom built-ins, plantation shutters and so much more. Fully … [Read more]