Initial Disposition:IN HUD home SOLD AS IS.Agent must register at HUDHomeStorecom to submit offer,for property disclosures,condition report,draft contract,instructions,bidder eligibility,bid status & FHA eligibility.Buyer selects closing agent … [Read more]
- Properties range from $125,000 to $175,000.
- Middle school children at Park Place attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, and George Washington Middle Schools.
- Park Place provides exterior building maintenance, management, master insurance policy, road maint, security, snow removal, trash removal, air conditioning, water, gas, and electricity in the community fees.
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in Park Place is 52 years.
- Many were built in 1965.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Park Place.
- The average above grade living area in Park Place is 800 sq.ft.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 784 sq.ft.
Added: 05/17/17, Last Updated: 05/17/2017
Property Type: Residential Hi-Rise 9+ Floors for Sale
MLS Number: AX9949760
Subdivision: Park Place
2500 van Dorn St #406 VA // Listed at $125,000
Compare this property to:
No properties found.