It’s not hard to see why people like 22301.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in 22301 typically have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- Properties in 22301 typically do have basements.
- Many were built in 1940.
- Middle school children at 22301 attend Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22301 is 58 years.
Properties in George Washington Park
Space & features abound in this expanded cape cod. 3 Bedrooms upstairs, 3 Full baths, Hardwood Floors on top 2 levels, Main level office with built-in bookshelves, screened porch, Living room w/ Fireplace, Deck off kitchen overlooks expansive back yard w/ play area & alley access. Lower level rec room & 5th bedroom w/ full bath. Walk out to patio. Large laundry room w/ sink & extra refrigerator.
Next to Masonic temple w/fantastic views of DC. Light filled home w/extensive outdoor areas, 3 decks & large hardscaped yard. Upper w/2 BR’s or MBR w/office & 3 season room. Large eat in kitchen w/Subzero, Bosch & Jenn Air w/French doors to large deck. Lower has a large walk in storage, garage & wine cellar. Washer/dryer are on 1’st & top levels. Near Metro, Old Town restaurants & shops.
Stunner in GW Park! Sold with AX9886370. Walk to King St metro & own a slice of peace. Whole house updates, chef’s kitchen, TOTL appliances, entertainer’s flow, dual stairwells, 11′ ceilings, gorgeous custom windows, finished LL with cool kid/guest spaces, laundry, FB, sep entry & storage. 2 story sep brick garage w/elec, legally plumbable=endless options! Tax Record incorrect sq ftg!