Charming, updated Beverley Hills cottage. Lovely front porch views, spacious deck for entertaining and lush landscaping. The gourmet chef’s kitchen features custom cabinets, high-end appliances, tile back-splash, solid quartz counters and is … [Read more]
- Beverley Hills homes typically do not have garages.
- Residents here are served by Charles Barrett, George Mason, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in Beverley Hills typically do have basements.
- Commuters from Beverley Hills have the benefit of public bus service, adjacent to grocery store(s), adjacent to shopping, and airport – 2-5 miles.
- The average above grade living area in Beverley Hills is 2,099 sq.ft.
- Properties in Beverley Hills typically have 2 to 6 bedrooms.
3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 895 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 6,000 sq.ft.
Added: 04/20/17, Last Updated: 05/15/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: AX9921715
Subdivision: Beverley Hills
The price of this listing has been reduced reduced by 2%
3303 Old Dominion Blvd VA // Listed at $799,000
Compare this property to:
No properties found.