SPACIOUS, BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED 4 BR, 3BA BRICK RAMBLER W/ADDITION & FULL FIN BASEMENT*HARDWOOD/TILE FLOORS*EAT-IN KIT W SEP DINING RM*COMMUTER’S DREAM, INSIDE BELTWAY, 1/2 ACRE LOT WPARK-LIKE VIEWS*3-CAR GARAGE, 3RD W/LOAD DOCK, 2 EXPANDED … [Read more]
- The average age of houses on the market in Indian Spring is 63 years.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Middle school children at Indian Spring attend Holmes Middle School.
- You might want to compare Indian Spring to Lincolnia Park.
- Annandale, and Edison High Schools serves Indian Spring.
- Residents here are served by Bren Mar Park, and Weyanoke Elementary Schools.
- The average above grade living area in Indian Spring is 2,409 sq.ft.
4 beds, 3 full baths
Home size: 1,917 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 22,583 sq.ft.
Added: 04/13/17, Last Updated: 05/12/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX9914821
Subdivision: Indian Spring