Will Nesbitt specializes in helping buyers find properties in Alexandria. At the top of our program is 4815 Poplar Dr Alexandria VA. 4815 Poplar Dr is a 5 bedroom Bilevel at Fairfax Homes in Alexandria Virginia.
- The community is composed of Brick and Siding Bilevels with an average of 1,419 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by Bush Hill Elementary School, Twain Middle School and Edison High School.
- Homes in this community were built around 1957.
- 4815 Poplar Dr is listed for $558,900.
- The subject property has been on the market 0 days, but the average days on market in the community is 9.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax Homes is 60 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
A Must See !!! Conveniently located off Franconia. Large front & back yard W/ Patio. Minutes from 395 / 495 / 95 & RT-1, Old Town, Springfield Mall, National Harbor, Kingstown. 3 Metro’s- Springfield, Huntington & Van Dorn. Renovated 3 Full … [Read more]