- The average above grade living area in Hayfield View is 1,464 sq.ft.
- You might want to compare Hayfield View to Kingstowne.
- Properties in Hayfield View typically have 2 to 4 bedrooms.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Middle school children at Hayfield View attend Hayfield Middle School.
- Properties in Hayfield View typically do have basements.
- Residents here are served by Hayfield Elementary School.
2 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths Home size: 1,326 sq.ft. Lot Size: 1,600 sq.ft. Added: 04/07/17, Last Updated: 04/07/2017 Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale MLS Number: FX9900588 Subdivision: Hayfield View
7511 Manigold Ct VA // Listed at $344,900
Compare this property to:
Don't miss this gorgeous 2BR/2BA ground floor Cypress unit in a fabulous location! Gourmet kitchen w/ granite counters and SS appliances, including gas stove. Dark mahogany laminate floors throughout. Spacious LR w/ gas FP and built-ins. Private, fenced in patio. New heat pump, washer and dryer. Close to Metro, VRE, major highways, Ft. Belvoir, Spfld. Mall, Wegman's, and Island Creek ES.
WONDERFUL 2BR TOWNHOME IN HAYFIELD VIEW COMMUNITY..KITCHEN W/ NEWER APPLIANCES & TABLE SPACE..DINING AREA OVERLOOKING LIVING RM W/ BEAUTIFUL HARDWOOD FLOORS, FIREPLACE & WALKOUT TO INVITING PATIO + LANDSCAPED BACKYARD..MASTER BEDROOM W/ LOTS OF CLOSET SPACE, UPDATED BATH...BR LVL LAUNDRY..2ND BEDROOM + OPEN AREA IDEAL FOR DEN/OFFICE..LOTS OF STORAGE..NEW AC SYS..WALK TO METRO BUS STOP
Beautifully upgraded Kingstowne TH features wood floors on most of the main lvl, fresh paint, new carpet, an updated KIT w/granite, an extended brkfst bar & stainless, a LR w/a wood fplc w/a barn beam mantle & SGD to the deck w/built-in seating & in-deck lights, plus two spacious MBRs w/ walk-in closets and updated BAs! Laundry rm has a steam cleaning dryer & utility sink! Near 495 & the Metro!