- Properties in Wellington typically do have basements.
- Wellington homes typically do have garages.
- The average age of houses on the market in Wellington is 42 years.
- You might want to compare Wellington to Lyon Village.
- Many were built in 1992.
- Osbourn, and West Potomac High Schools serves Wellington.
- Residents here are served by Dean, George C Round, Jennie Dean, Round, Waynewood, and Weems Elementary Schools.
3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths Home size: 6,628 sq.ft. Lot Size: 22,080 sq.ft. Added: 06/10/16, Last Updated: 04/07/2017 Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale MLS Number: FX9684021 Subdivision: Wellington The price of this listing has been reduced reduced by 3%
7828 Southdown Rd VA // Listed at $1,399,900
Compare this property to:
4 Level Split * Brand New Vinyl Siding and Windows * oversized custom brick carport, 3 Bedrooms, 1 full + two half bathrooms, bright sunroom, hardwood floors throughout, all new stainless steel appliances, newer washer and dryer., professionally landscaped front yard, large storage shed! Newer Stockade backyard fence. Walk to Waynewood pool, tennis, and elementary school.
It's all done! Windows, siding, flagstone walk, kitchen w/ open floor plan, new appliances & gas cooking, washer/dryer, electrical panel, HWH, refinished hardwood floors, gutters & downspouts...all new! Newly renovated baths-Master w/ Carrara marble, family rm w/ built-ins, sunroom, large deck overlooking flat fenced backyard. Great curb appeal. TREE HOUSE! Waynewood Elementary. Walk to Park!
NEW PRICE!! Fantastic Waynewood home with huge fenced in yard. New Hardieplank siding, new paint and landscaping. Great location and walk to Potomac river. Comm. pool, trails, and amenities. Beautiful hdw floors and retro style. Huge back yard and mature trees. New paint interior and some new lighting. Very sought after neighborhood close to Mt. Vernon. Easy commute to DC or to Ft Belvoir.