Will Nesbitt is an expert on houses in 22307. Today's inventory is headed up by 1907 Belfield Rd Alexandria VA. This property is a 4 bedroom home with 2,512 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us.
- 1907 Belfield Rd is located at Belle Haven in the 22307 ZIP code.
- 1907 Belfield Rd is listed for $1,195,000.
- The subject property has been on the market 0 days, but the average days on market in the community is 136
- The median age of homes in Belle Haven is 68 years of age.
- The community is served by Belle View Elementary School, Carl Sandburg, Sandburg, and Whitman Middle Schools and West Potomac High School.
- The community is composed of Brick and Siding Colonials with an average of 3,378 sqft of living space.
[Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Recently renovated w/ designer finishes & generously expanded for today’s lifestyle. Features bright formal living w/ wood-burning fireplace, elegant dining room, eat-in gourmet kitchen w/ Viking range & marble backsplash. French doors lead to … [Read more]
Will Nesbitt's Suggestions For Buyers With A Budget Around $1,195,000
3303 Arundel Ave $1,199,999
7701 Dolly Dr $1,140,600
7712 James $1,230,520
See more in Southern Fairfax County