If you're looking at houses for around $489,000, you'll want to talk to Will Nesbitt, a Realtor specializing in Alexandria and 22303. Our first home is located at 3607 Lakota Rd Alexandria VA. The subject property is a 1,351 sqft. home with 2 full baths.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us.
- The community is composed of Brick and Siding Colonials with 2,353 sqft of living space.
- Homes in this community were built around 1960.
- The median age of homes in Burgundy Farm is 57 years of age.
- The subject property has been on the market 0 days, but the average days on market in the community is 46
- 3607 Lakota Rd is located at Burgundy Farm in the 22303 ZIP code.
- If you use Will Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $2,404 at closing.
[Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Well maintained home that’s move-in ready! Entertain in your updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops. Large master bedroom that includes private bath. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout most of the home. Recently … [Read more]
Suggestions For Buyers With A Budget Around $489,000