- Rosemont homes typically do not have garages.
- Properties in Rosemont typically have 1 to 6 bedrooms.
- Properties in Rosemont typically do have basements.
- Properties range from $755,000 to $2,095,900.
- The average above grade living area in Rosemont is 1,994 sq.ft.
- Residents here are served by George Mason, Jefferson-Houston, Kent Gardens, and Maury Elementary Schools.
- Middle school children at Rosemont attend Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Longfellow Middle Schools.
5 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths Home size: 2,728 sq.ft. Lot Size: 8,412 sq.ft. Added: 03/24/17, Last Updated: 04/03/2017 Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale MLS Number: AX9895716 Subdivision: Rosemont
406 Masonic View Ave VA // Listed at $1,250,000
Compare this property to:
Exquisite Potomac Yards Home! Location, Location! Community amenities satisfy every interest level & capability. At the end of a long day,you step into a tranquil, expansive space w/top of the line kitchen - table space for 10 near a roaring gas fire. Lay your head in the impressive Owner's Suite w/ walk-in closet and large, well-appointed bathroom. Visit this great value today!
First time in half a century that one of Alexandria's most distinctive & admired homes is available for purchase! Fabulous 4 level home has been carefully updated to preserve its original character while providing the best modern amenities. Special feats incl: 5 BR's, Updated Kit & BA's(3.5), elevated deck overlooks private rear grounds. Detached garage & driveway provide ample parking.
Stunning interior brick TH overlooking courtyard with two car gar. Detached guest suite w/ full bath. 4 BR plus 1 BR guest suite master suite with large walk in closet . Hardwood floors ,Granite counters, Kitchen Aid SS appliances ,custom shutters throughout the home .Brick patio leading to garage. 10 minute commute to DC , 3 miles to DC airport , Close to shops , restaurants . GREAT VALUE !