- Many were built in 1940.
- The average age of houses on the market in Del Ray is 66 years.
- Properties in Del Ray typically do have basements.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Del Ray.
- Properties range from $269,500 to $1,411,010.
- You might want to compare Del Ray to Windy Hill.
- Residents here are served by Cora Kelly Magnet, George Mason, Jefferson-Houston, Maury, and Mount Vernon Elementary Schools.
3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths Home size: 2,500 sq.ft. Lot Size: 8,000 sq.ft. Added: 03/30/17, Last Updated: 03/30/2017 Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale MLS Number: AX9901137 Subdivision: Del Ray
2706 Hemlock Ave VA // Listed at $920,000
Compare this property to:
This is the one you've been looking for! Stunning three level townhouse in sought-after Warick Village! Everything has been updated, painted and polished by designer owner! Wonderful open kitchen with granite, stainless appliances, designer tile flooring. Hardwood floors on three levels! Lower level has walk-in closet and full bath. Large private patio with storage shed.
This delightful Cape Cod home is full of updates and charm. A bright and open gourmet kitchen is the hub of the home, with custom cabinets, quartz counters and high-end appliances. Recent renovations include added living space, wood floors and a spa-like master bath with heated floors. Rear patio and spacious level yard are perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing on a warm spring evening.
Grt location/commute near Del Ray+Potomac Yards; Metro planned! Just redone end TH. Sparkles! Beaut. wood flrs on 2 levels. Main level: enclosed front porch, lrg. liv, din rm, sm. office area, + tiled kit. w/ granite & SS appls. Below: lrg. fam. room, new 3rd bdrm & full bath + separate laundry. Almost double lot (!), lrg trees, fenced side & back yd (privacy!) + off-st parking. CTR. LB #0030