22309 is a great neighborhood if you consider all the following:
- The average age of houses on the market in 22309 is 42 years.
- You might want to compare 22309 to Saratoga.
- Residents here are served by Mount Vernon, Mount Vernon Woods, Mt Vernon Woods, Riverside, Washington Mill, Woodburn, Woodlawn, and Woodley Hills Elementary Schools.
- Properties in 22309 typically do have basements.
- Properties range from $130,000 to $3,495,000.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Mount Vernon offers a suburban-lifestyle with a reasonable commute.
Properties in Mt Vernon Woods
Breathtaking renovation!5 bd, 2 baths, BRAND NEW KITCHEN with SS appliances, granite, ceramic floors, new cabinets, large pantry, hardwood floors on main level, WB fireplace, 2 covered porches, finished walkout basement. Oversized detached 2-car garage with 1BR APARTMENT ABOVE prev. rented for $1200/mo.New Roofs. All on a large flat lot just minutes to Ft.Belvoir/shopping.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.
For buying or selling at 22309 contact us.