Properties in Hunters Manor
No active listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Properties in Stratford on the Potomac
Beds: 4 / Baths: 3 full baths / Living Area: 2,546 sq. ft.
Well loved and maintained in Highly desired Stratford on the Potomac. Popular 4 bedroom, 3 bath...
Beds: 4 / Baths: 3 full, 1 half baths / Living Area: 1,907 sq. ft.
Stratford on the Potomac is welcomed before a far away transport to visit Mount Vernon outskirts, where tourism flock include demographic teaches, listens, outbursts, converses, questions, nearness colonial society, reenacting. Climate toward Stratford on the Potomac, not quite beaches, autumn and spring and winters, down past closed off outdoor pools and open convenience and mom and pop’s. Snow time at Stratford on the Potomac, near strangers; victoring snow balls and planned to happen humor, I heard of people storing a snowball in the freezer, specifically to throw, well that is on a different Real Estate tract, much different over yonder, then, that at Stratford Landing. Stratford on the Potomac, summer time; mountain bike can make it to a few converted establishments, even Fort Hunt High School and the well known and rumored to have been haunted, Fort Hunt park housing Pavilion and recreation athletic fields, trails, and sited points, with readable content.
Properties in Waynewood
Before user scroll down, stop and see spouse, Mister and Mrs. Will and Julie Nesbitt a telephone away, (703) 765 0300 (extension 1004 Julie extension 1005 Will) to get started on Real Estate purchase. Broker Will Nesbitt and Management Julie Nesbitt, aware to Northern VA Real Estate listings Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Burke, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Great Falls, Lorton, Mclean, Springfield, Vienna. Nesbitt Realty Agent, their son Stuart William Nesbitt III, and others (Ron Ginyard, Nora Yelland, Andrew Goodman Patton), can guide through Real Estate transaction Belle View, Bucknell, Cameron Station, Carlyle District, Carlyle Towers, Crystal City, Fort Hunt, Huntington, Kingstowne, Montebello, Mount Vernon, New Alexandria, Old Town, Rosslyn, West End.
Properties in Groveton
- $729,900: 2908 E Lee Ave E, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Memorial Heights | Comparables |
- $394,999: 6305 Chimney Wood Ct, Alexandria, VA 22306 | South Kings Station | Comparables |
- $407,000: 7117 Huntley Creek Pl #46, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Groveton Woods | Comparables |
- $469,900: 6727 Queens Rd, Alexandria, VA 22306 | None Available | Comparables |
- $555,000: 3427 Memorial St, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Groveton Heights | Comparables |
- $435,000: 3141 Memorial St, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Groveton Heights | Comparables |
- $1,049,900: 2413 Stokes Ln, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Stokes Jeramiah | Comparables |
- $400,000: 6910 University Dr, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Bucknell Heights | Comparables |
- $584,000: 2306 Beacon Hill Rd, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Jackson Hall | Comparables |
Alexandria activity during work much preparing and maintaining, sited Nesbitt Realty. Broker Will Nesbitt and Management Julie Nesbitt settle and format, from business headquarters Real Estate transactions, throughout Alexandria, Arlington, Annandale, Springfield, Del Ray, Burke, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Falls Church, Lorton, Mclean, and Vienna. Nesbitt Realty Agents, has Stuart Nesbitt been mentioned, his understanding and familiarity of Northern VA is renowned. Nesbitt Realty can add to your Real Estate need at: Cameron Station, Carlyle District, Carlyle Towers, Crystal City, Fort Hunt, Huntington, Kingstowne, Fort Hunt, Montebello, Mount Vernon, New Alexandria, Old Town Alexandria, Rosslyn, West End.
Need to talk? (703) 765 0300 Nesbitt Realty