When prices were declining, many home sellers were having a lot of trouble accepting the market value of their properties. Even though the prices might seem high to those moving to Northern Virginia, some sellers are still adjusting to the market.
- We tell them the odds. Calculate the absorption rate in their area. Divide “1” by the number of months of housing inventory. For instance, if there are 12 months of inventory on the market, the probability of selling in any given month is 8.3 percent. The probability of not selling is 91.7 percent.
- We explain the cost of not selling. That includes paying the mortgage, insurance, utilities, etc., plus the cost of any further price declines.
- We compare the price per square foot. Show the seller the prices of comparable homes sold on a price-per-square-foot basis.
- We point out how much lenders are willing to loan on similar properties. If a house can’t qualify at the price the sellers seek, few will be able to buy it.
- We show them the goods. Take sellers on a tour of competing properties and show them the online tours of those that sold previous.
- We use online pricing tools. Sites such as NesbittRealty.com help us demonstrate competitive pricing.
Nesbitt Realty explains these fact so that sellers can make an informed choice about selling a home or condo today.
How To Make Your Place In Northern Virginia More Attractive To Home BuyersDo you need collected suggestions about how to market your townhouse like 9626 Franklin Woods Pl in 22079 in Fairfax County? One reason sellers like to stage their home is because staged properties usually sell for more money. What can you do if your pied-a-terre isn’t adorable?
How To Make Your $587,000 2-BR 2 BA Home More Interesting For Home Buyers Considering Alexandria HouseAre you deliberating the possibility of the best way to show your home in the best light for home buyers? As soon as a buyer steps into a high-rise condo, the buyer will make a decision on the residence. That’s why staging is so critical. What should you do to make your high-rise condo look…
Cost-Effective Staging Tips For Sellers With A Mid-Market High-Rise Condo At Northampton Place In Alexandria, VirginiaAre you preparing to market your $474,900 2-bedroom 2-baths contemporaries-style place much the same as 3101 Hampton Dr N #1501 in 22302 in the City of Alexandria? A staged residence attracts more buyers and more real estate agents, because staging makes it easy for visitors to visualize the dream of feeling at home. What do…
How To Make Your Millennial 3-Bedroom Home More Compelling For Home Purchasers In 22304It’s pretty obvious but staged homes sell. What should you proactively do to improve your selling prospects for your townhouse in a Colonial-style neighborhood?
Cost-Effective Staging Tips For Sellers With A Townhouse Like 8029 Bethelen Woods Ln In 22153 In Fairfax CountyOne reason sellers like to stage their pied-a-terre is because staged properties in Fairfax County usually sell for more money and they sell faster. What steps can you take now if your pied-a-terre isn’t adorable?