- Fort Hunt Park and the GW Parkway Trail – Walk, jog, bike or just plain relax in one of Northern Virginia’s most pleasant parks.
- Potomac River – The Potomac River relished by boaters and anglers and by everyone who gets a view of this natural open space.
- Waynewood Elementary – Parents and teachers rave about Waynewood as well as the community support for Wayenwood.
- Hollin Hall Shopping Center – Hollin Hall Shopping Center gives Fort Hunt a small town feel and the services you need right there in the community.
- Established neighborhoods – Most of Fort Hunt was developed 30 to 40 years ago. There is plenty of infrastructure to support the community and large hardwoods have tower in this suburban forest.
For Sale in Fort Hunt
See more in For Sale in Fort Hunt