- Tennis Courts- Five regulation tennis courts, and an additional court with a backboard.
- Upper Pool- A large 6 lane by 25 yard competition pool, an additional diving well with a one-meter board and a three-meter board, and a shallow play area with slide. The depth ranges from 3 feet in the shallow end to 11 feet in the diving area.
- Lower Pool- A six lane by 25 meter pool ranging from 3 feet to 11 feet deep. This pool is dedicated to lap swimming on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Wading Pool- A small pool in a fenced in area for use by children under the age of 7, accompanied by an adult.
- Clubhouse/Locker Rooms- An entry/administrative area, snack bar, and locker rooms for men and women with lockers, showers and toilets.
- Other- A volleyball court, ping-pong tables, and picnic tables are also available for use by members.
Chesterbrook Swimming and Tennis Club (CST) was established in 1954 to provide a friendly and active outlet for a variety of programs including tennis, swimming, and diving teams, and social activities for all ages. Social activities are planned to bring the members together throughout the summer. Past activities include raft parties with pizza for children, Sunday brunches for adults prior to noon opening, and a mid-summer family barbecue, theme parties and 4th of July extravaganza planned by the pool lifeguards for families. Other activities for fee are also available to the membership, such as Red Cross swimming lessons, diving clinics, tennis clinics and water aerobics. Chesterbrook facilities include: