Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs. If the time has come to sell your home, rest assured that Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling houses at South Run in Fairfax Station, Virginia. Contact us today to get a free estimate of your home. We can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in South Run:
- the average number of days on the market is 28.
- the most expensive property on the market is 9735 Park Cir.
- the least expensive property on the market is 9741 Rolling Ridge Dr.
Despite our small size, as you already know, we have on of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia. Let us show you how we can harness that power to achieve your goals.
Hi-Tech Hometown Home Sales!™
We sell homes, townhouses and condos in Northern Virginia. Our home seller’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- Why Nesbitt Realty?
- What is a listing agent?
- How much is my home worth?
- Can I trust Zillow and Trulia to value my home?
- How will you market my home?
- What’s involved in selling a home?
- How much are closing costs?
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at South Run.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.