Scenic Roadways are a wonderful way to take in spectacular Virginia Views. This state is steeped in history and visual wonders. Anytime of year it is possible to witness this from the comfort of your car or with your feet on the pegs of your Harley.
Route 6, or “River Road”, which is 54.96 miles long, is a great way to avoid the interstate heading into Richmond.
Another wondrous drive is that of Route 5, which is 102.3 miles in length and winds along the James River.
One of Virginia’s National Scenic Byways is the Colonial Parkway, which is 23 miles long and links the Historic Triangle (Jamestown, Williamsburg and Yorktown).
Here are some of our top agents:
- Will Nesbitt -- principal broker licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland
- Julie Nesbitt --- top producer with proven results and strong educational background
- Ronald Ginyard --- retired USMC recruiter and technical sergeant, more than 15 years experience as a real estate agent
- Stuart Nesbitt --- a local agent with deep community connections.
- Andrew Patton --- a native and graduate of East Carolina University .