The Potomac Riverboat Company operates several authentic split sternwheelers (also known as riverboats) on the Potomac River near Alexandria VA. They also operate a pair of watertaxis which ferry passengers from the Gaylord/National Harbor to Old Town Alexandria. Unlike most cruise companies in America, the Potomac Riverboat Company does not operate “restaurant boats”. Rather, they use their boats as touring and private party and or charter boats. When a vessel is chartered, whether you have a party of 2 or 200, the boat belongs exclusively to you.
The Potomac Riverboat Company offers a 40-minute narrated Seaport Cruise which plies the waters between two magnificent historic sites — Alexandria (in Virginia) and Georgetown (on the Washington, D.C. side of the river). Passengers are treated to riverborne views of America’s greatest monuments. They also offer a narrated cruise downriver to George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens.
Properties in Old Town Alexandria
- $258,900: 922 Washington St S #310, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Call Board | Comparables
- $679,000: 1335 Chetworth Ct, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Bashford Lane Cluster | Comparables
- $524,900: 525 Fayette St #408, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Monarch | Comparables
- $779,000: 508 Oronoco St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables
- $629,900: 813 Green St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Hunting Creek | Comparables
- $639,000: 1029 Pitt St N, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Watergate of Alexandria | Comparables
- $569,900: 1111 Oronoco St #231, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Monarch | Comparables
- $2,395,000: 117 Prince St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables
- $610,000: 1115 Cameron St #210, Alexandria, VA 22314 | The Prescott | Comparables
- $699,000: 320 West St #303, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Duke Condominium | Comparables