The Potomac Riverboat Company operates several authentic split sternwheelers (also known as riverboats) on the Potomac River near Alexandria VA. They also operate a pair of watertaxis which ferry passengers from the Gaylord/National Harbor to Old Town Alexandria. Unlike most cruise companies in America, the Potomac Riverboat Company does not operate “restaurant boats”. Rather, they use their boats as touring and private party and or charter boats. When a vessel is chartered, whether you have a party of 2 or 200, the boat belongs exclusively to you.
The Potomac Riverboat Company offers a 40-minute narrated Seaport Cruise which plies the waters between two magnificent historic sites — Alexandria (in Virginia) and Georgetown (on the Washington, D.C. side of the river). Passengers are treated to riverborne views of America’s greatest monuments. They also offer a narrated cruise downriver to George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens.
Properties in Old Town Alexandria
- $675,000: 817 Bernard St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Bashford Lane Cluster | Comparables
- $1,134,000: 1315 Wilkes St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Majesty West | Comparables
- $169,900: 801 Pitt St #214, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Port Royal | Comparables
- $999,990: 415 Payne St S, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Majesty West | Comparables
- $365,000: 523 Bashford Ln #2, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Harbor Terrace | Comparables
- $909,000: 317 Fayette St S, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Village | Comparables
- $1,149,000: 328 Third St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Printers Row | Comparables
- $209,000: 1806 Abingdon Dr W #101, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Potowmack Crossing Ii | Comparables
- $999,000: 555 Washington St #101, Alexandria, VA 22314 | General Washington Club | Comparables
- $1,099,000: 555 Washington St S #100, Alexandria, VA 22314 | General Washington Club | Comparables