Outdoor kitchens continue to be one of the hottest trends in home décor, but not all of them are created equal.
Here are some things to consider when evaluating the safety and durability of this attractive yet vulnerable feature:
- Is there adequate ventilation? Extensive outdoor cooking spaces should be carefully designed to keep smoke and odors away from dining spaces.
- Was the installation done by licensed and insured installers? If something does goes wrong — even years later — these professionals will stand behind their work.
- Are the cabinets, countertops, and appliances really weather proof and likely to hold up?
We help our clients buy condos, houses and townhouses.
If you’re interested in real estate in Alexandria VA, in Crystal City, in Arlington VA, in Falls Church VA or in Fairfax County VA, we’re here to help. Please help yourself to our community guides and property search tools. Our property search tools rely on a database of the most up-to-date information available anywhere. Use these tools to search for condos or to search for any type of real estate available in Northern Virginia. Once you’ve identified a property, contact us and we’re help here to you with all aspects of your home purchase.
Properties in Clarendon
- $835,000: 1021 Garfield St #205, Arlington, VA 22201 | Arlington | Comparables
- $599,000: 901 Monroe St #1216, Arlington, VA 22201 | Virginia Square | Comparables
- $420,000: 1276 Wayne St N #606, Arlington, VA 22201 | The Williamsburg | Comparables
- $1,925,000: 1818 Cleveland St N, Arlington, VA 22201 | Lyon Village | Comparables
- $435,000: 2100 Lee Hwy #442, Arlington, VA 22201 | The Astoria | Comparables
- $1,500,000: 2859 11th St N, Arlington, VA 22201 | Clarendon Park | Comparables