Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the 22079 rental market today.
Found in the diary of a time traveller who journeyed back to today from future the City of Fairfax
I was searching the Internet trying to find the perfect home for me, when I spotted 4115 Oxford Ln #301. 3 reasons I love my home:
- The property had been on the market 1 days.
- I liked the fact that the property had 2 full baths and 1 half baths.
- Back then, the most expensive property in the neighborhood was listed for $339,900.
Are you pondering realizing ownership of a home in Burke? Alan Clerinx is here with these and other tips.
My name is Alan Clerinx and I receive a measure of joy from the fact that I am a Realtor that works everyday on real estate services in Fairfax County.
I’ll try to explain in just a few words why being a Realtor in Annandale, Virginia is so fulfilling.
Do you need to know how to prepare home comparisons in the competitive local real estate market?
It seems like yesterday that I found 880 Pollard St #1007 listed for sale in Arlington County, but that was years ago. 3 reasons I love my home:
- I liked the fact that the property had 1 full baths and 0 half baths.
- I knew that if I contacted Julie Nesbitt, I could save an additional $1,942 off the purchase price.
- I’d wanted 2 bedrooms in Arlington but my budget was $430,000.
Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the 22303 rental market today.