Nesbitt Realty will be there every step of the way. Here's a few of the many tasks we'll do when selling your home.
We'll keep you informed every step of the way!
- We will email you a link to the MLS presentation for your approval and we will send you links to some of the many sites where your home is featured. We ask that you contact us if you find any errors or if you have any suggestions to improve our presentation.
- We will e-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings. As the market develops, we will call or meet with you weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions. That means that we will give you regular updated written market reports showing the latest market activity.
- The broker or one of our agents will visit your home weekly to check on showings and refill brochures Together with your input we will constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
Home Inspections and Appraisals
Your agent will carefully review the offer for potential pitfalls and for boons.
- No matter what the agent thinks of the offer, good or bad, the offer will be presented to you for your consideration.
- Your agent will take the time to qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Together, we’ll determine an adequate purchase deposit to solidify the transaction.
If necessary your agent will help you prepare a strong counter-offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
Your agent and our staff will work hard to manage all the details of your real estate transaction. To make sure you close on time and with no surprises we will
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions;
- Arrange for the home inspections and appraisals;
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time;
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title;
- Order the association documents including the CC&Rs, budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings;
- Assist with all disclosures, supplemental disclosures, smoke detector, hot water heater and environmental hazard disclosures.
Pre-closing and Settlement
- As we head toward closing, your agent will provide updated preliminary closing statement for your review.
- At settlement your agent will help you review the documents at closing to make sure that every penny is properly accounted for.
After the Sale . . .
- Your agent will direct the settlement agent to release your net proceeds by wire or check into your bank account.
- If requested your agent can help you arrange for movers to get you to your new home.
- Your agent will remind you to terminate utilities at the appropriate time.