We can list your Alexandria property to help you achieve your real estate goals. We are a family business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your needs. Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling a property at Alexandria Overlook.
We can list your property at Alexandria Overlook to help you achieve your real estate goals as quickly as possible.
Are you considering putting your house up for sale, but not sure where to start? Afraid it will take too long to sell, or that you won’t get the price you want? Here are 4 tips to get you started:
1. De-clutter. This is one of the most important things you can do. It might be easier to think of de-cluttering like this – you’re moving anyway, so why not start packing now?
Pack up everything you don’t need and store the boxes out of sight in the garage (or consider temporarily renting a small storage locker).
2. Organize your closets – put similar colors together, pants together, skirts together, shirts together etc. Why? Because it will make the closets look bigger. (Really.) An organized closet appears bigger, and you want your closets to look as spacious as possible.
3. Make your home look like a model. You want to de-personalize as much as possible so potential buyers can imagine themselves and their own belongings occupying the space in your house. That means minimizing – putting away everything you don’t need or use. Clear off kitchen counters as much as possible – stash all those appliances you don’t use, and put miscellaneous small clutter in a few attractive baskets or boxes.
4. Call Nesbitt Realty at (703)765-0300. We can give you objective tips on what you can do to move your property. We even have options for professionally staging your home if you’re interested. [learn more]
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at Alexandria Overlook *
- Currently for rent at Alexandria Overlook
- Currently for sale at Alexandria Overlook
- Recently sold at Alexandria Overlook
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.
What is a condo?
A condominium is real estate with certain specific properties. Although there are various types of condominiums, the most common legal arrangements involve individual ownership of each unit, with joint ownership of the communal or common areas by all of the residents in the building. Condominium developments can be commercial or residential.
In the case of residential property, a condo can be composed of one or more a high-rise buildings, garden-style buildings, townhouses and—in special cases–even consist of detached houses. While some condominiums are located in large multi-unit buildings, others may be detached form each other and be located in a gated or planned community. Some condominiums may be located in resort or vacation destinations.
Most usually, a condominium is a housing unit or apartment in a multi-unit building in which each unit is individually owned, with common areas and the property in general jointly owned by the residents and the owners of the building, or all of the residents together. So the structures that make up a condominium complex are divided into living units, which are each owned by individuals. Jointly, these unit owners all have an interest in the rights and duties of the common areas, such as the parking lot, lobby, roof, etc.