Properties in Rosemont
Refresh This Search
$595,000 : 16 E. Rosemont Ave, Alexandria 22301
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 1,020 sq. ft.
Lot size: 1,917 sq. ft.
Year built: 1940
Days on Market: 2
$899,900 : 905 Ramsey St, Alexandria 22301
4 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 2,614 sq. ft.
Lot size: 6,346 sq. ft.
Year built: 1935
Days on Market: 7
$955,000 : 206 Elm St, Alexandria 22301
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,102 sq. ft.
Lot size: 9,600 sq. ft.
Year built: 1920
Days on Market: 8
$1,950,000 : 6829 Rosemont Dr, McLean 22101
6 beds, 6 full baths
Living area: 7,200 sq. ft.
Lot size: 12,400 sq. ft.
Year built: 2016
Days on Market: 17
$1,949,999 : 1608 Simmons Ct, McLean 22101
6 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 6,402 sq. ft.
Lot size: 12,852 sq. ft.
Year built: 2017
Days on Market: 29
$899,000 : 14 Russell Rd, Alexandria 22301
5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,832 sq. ft.
Lot size: 4,166 sq. ft.
Year built: 1970
Days on Market: 30
$899,900 : 626 Oakley Pl, Alexandria 22302
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 12,005 sq. ft.
Year built: 1961
Days on Market: 50
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Rosemont single-family home?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
Buying your dream home
We аll wаnt tо find оur drеаm hоmе аnd wе thіnk іt іѕ easy. However, once reality sets in we start to realize that having a professional who knows how to make it happen is probably your first and most important step. Then you need to define your budget and criteria. A real estate profession can help you prioritize criteria to separate needs from wants and wants from wishes.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator