Properties in Chapel Hill
Refresh This Search
$519,000 : 2730 Franklin Ct, Alexandria 22302
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 1,098 sq. ft.
Year built: 1981
Days on Market: 7
$980,000 : 1115 Key Dr, Alexandria 22302
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 19,218 sq. ft.
Year built: 1957
Days on Market: 110
$2,395,000 : 1626 Hicks Dr, Vienna 22182
6 beds, 6 full, 3 half baths
Living area: 10,678 sq. ft.
Lot size: 41,495 sq. ft.
Year built: 2015
Days on Market: 113
$1,725,000 : 1300 Bishop Ln, Alexandria 22302
5 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 3,501 sq. ft.
Lot size: 51,503 sq. ft.
Year built: 1948
Days on Market: 170
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Chapel Hill property?
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria