This property has been sold. Here are some nearby suggestions:
$2,150,000 : 224 Bliss Ln, Great Falls 22066
5 beds, 6 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 9,550 sq. ft.
Lot size: 345,230 sq. ft.
Year built: 1947
Days on Market: 23
$2,250,000 : 990 Millwood Ln, Great Falls 22066
7 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 5,395 sq. ft.
Lot size: 194,204 sq. ft.
Year built: 2000
Days on Market: 32
$2,100,000 : 503 Scenic Way, Great Falls 22066
6 beds, 4 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 8,550 sq. ft.
Lot size: 106,604 sq. ft.
Year built: 1990
Days on Market: 38
$2,149,000 : 11322 Beach Mill Rd, Great Falls 22066
5 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 118,769 sq. ft.
Year built: 2001
Days on Market: 79
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
Buying in Northern Virginia?
Buуіng a hоuѕе іѕ both а wonderful and gratifying task. Yоu mау nееd tо juggle competing prioritieѕ іn оrdеr tо ensure thаt you get the results you want. Although it’s great to buy a home, hоmе buуіng саn bесоmе a reason for ѕtrеѕѕ аnd аnxіеtу in many реорlе.
However, іf buy with a Nesbitt Realty agent, we can take all the stress out of the process. Our agents know where and how to find the best properties for your needs. Our agents are experienced with deep local connections. And we can save you thousands on your purchase.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator