Properties in Falls Church $725,000 to $750,000
Refresh This Search
$739,999 : 6452 Queen Anne Ter, Falls Church 22044
5 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 1,720 sq. ft.
Lot size: 21,918 sq. ft.
Year built: 1959
Days on Market: 9
$749,900 : 7002 Aronow Dr, Falls Church 22042
6 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 3,088 sq. ft.
Lot size: 29,181 sq. ft.
Year built: 1961
Days on Market: 17
$749,900 : 309 Kent St, Falls Church 22046
5 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 1,676 sq. ft.
Lot size: 12,902 sq. ft.
Year built: 1954
Days on Market: 23
$729,000 : 2241 Meridian St, Falls Church 22046
3 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,443 sq. ft.
Lot size: 19,026 sq. ft.
Year built: 1948
Days on Market: 39
$750,000 : 3444 Sleepy Hollow Rd, Falls Church 22044
3 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 5,250 sq. ft.
Lot size: 37,464 sq. ft.
Year built: 1949
Days on Market: 49
$750,000 : 502 Broad St #313, Falls Church 22046
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,728 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 2004
Days on Market: 62
$729,900 : 3216 Blundell Rd, Falls Church 22042
9 beds, 5 full baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 8,746 sq. ft.
Year built: 1951
Days on Market: 104
$733,900 : 3796 Maryalice Pl, Falls Church 22041
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 14,142 sq. ft.
Year built: 2006
Days on Market: 105
$739,500 : 3409 Rustic Way Ln, Falls Church 22044
5 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,168 sq. ft.
Lot size: 19,711 sq. ft.
Year built: 1958
Days on Market: 111
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Falls Church single-family home?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator