Properties in Mclean $1,875,000 to $1,900,000
Refresh This Search
$1,899,000 : 1302 Scotts Run Rd, McLean 22102
7 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 5,671 sq. ft.
Lot size: 42,044 sq. ft.
Year built: 2013
Days on Market: 13
$1,899,950 : 7700 Burford Dr, McLean 22102
5 beds, 4 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 5,236 sq. ft.
Lot size: 41,459 sq. ft.
Year built: 1978
Days on Market: 31
$1,899,000 : 1443 Woodhurst Blvd, McLean 22102
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 6,466 sq. ft.
Lot size: 43,667 sq. ft.
Year built: 1998
Days on Market: 58
$1,875,000 : 1400 Harvest Crossing Dr, McLean 22101
4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 3,315 sq. ft.
Year built: 2005
Days on Market: 66
$1,899,999 : 1101 Mill Rdg, McLean 22102
6 beds, 6 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 10,972 sq. ft.
Lot size: 36,658 sq. ft.
Year built: 1993
Days on Market: 72
$1,895,000 : 1042 Brook Valley Ln, McLean 22102
4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,116 sq. ft.
Lot size: 144,894 sq. ft.
Year built: 1974
Days on Market: 88
$1,899,900 : 1215 Stuart Robeson Dr, McLean 22101
5 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 7,500 sq. ft.
Lot size: 4,512 sq. ft.
Year built: 1989
Days on Market: 108
$1,899,000 : 1209 Stuart Robeson Dr, McLean 22101
5 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,200 sq. ft.
Lot size: 4,459 sq. ft.
Year built: 1989
Days on Market: 317
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your McLean property?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
For a first-time home buyer, one of the most difficult things to do is to just start the process? What does one actually do to buy a home? We’ve prepared this short list of links to help you begin your home buying quest.
- Affordability Calculator — How much home can you afford? The affordability will help you determine what your price range.
- Buyers Tips — Simple and effective tips for shopping homes.
- Closing Cost Estimator — What are closing costs? How much do you have to pay?
- Guide to Northern Virginia — All about the neighborhoods and communities of Northern VA
- Map Search — Our map-based search is one of the best in the business.
- Mortgage Calculator — Once you’ve identified a property plug the price into the calculator to see how much the purchase will cost on a monthly basis.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator