Properties in Arlington $1,825,000 to $1,850,000
Refresh This Search
$1,849,000 : 3810 Randolph Ct, Arlington 22207
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 6,400 sq. ft.
Lot size: 4,444 sq. ft.
Year built: 2001
Days on Market: 25
$1,850,000 : 3905 Dumbarton St, Arlington 22207
6 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 37,500 sq. ft.
Year built: 1953
Days on Market: 39
$1,850,000 : 5041 35th Rd N, Arlington 22207
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 6,538 sq. ft.
Lot size: 10,350 sq. ft.
Year built: 2006
Days on Market: 46
$1,849,900 : 608 Vermont St, Arlington 22203
6 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 5,592 sq. ft.
Lot size: 15,162 sq. ft.
Year built: 2017
Days on Market: 66
$1,850,000 : 2546 Granada St N, Arlington 22207
6 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 5,835 sq. ft.
Lot size: 10,237 sq. ft.
Year built: 2016
Days on Market: 222
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Arlington property?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
Buying? Talk to Realtor.
To assist you with finding the perfect home, you should enlist the services of a reputable Realtor. When you meet with your agent, you will go over how much you are willing to spend, and what type of home you are looking for. You’re agent will know where ideal properties are, and help you find the home that is best for you. Nesbitt Realty is a home-grown, hometown family-run brokerage. We appreciate your business.
Your agent can provide you with a list of potential properties that meet your budget and your features. Once you get the list, you should drive by the homes and check out both the home and the neighborhood. You should consider the appearance and location of the home, safety, access to the freeway, schools nearby, commute time to work, local shopping, and even recreational activities.
Our Realtors charge the buyer nothing and we even rebate a portion of our commission to you the buyer. Talk to us to find out how you can save thousands.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator