Properties in Mclean $1,225,000 to $1,250,000
Refresh This Search
$1,250,000 : 1703 James Payne Cir, McLean 22101
6 beds, 3 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 4,650 sq. ft.
Lot size: 15,008 sq. ft.
Year built: 1968
Days on Market: 17
$1,229,000 : 1531 Brookhaven Dr, McLean 22101
4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,159 sq. ft.
Lot size: 20,001 sq. ft.
Year built: 1947
Days on Market: 22
$1,225,000 : 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #916, McLean 22102
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,932 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 2008
Days on Market: 25
$1,225,000 : 6208 Hardy Dr, McLean 22101
6 beds, 5 full baths
Living area: 5,000 sq. ft.
Lot size: 10,560 sq. ft.
Year built: 1962
Days on Market: 32
$1,249,000 : 1148 Bellview Rd, McLean 22102
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,799 sq. ft.
Lot size: 100,711 sq. ft.
Year built: 1963
Days on Market: 46
$1,239,000 : 6305 Evermay Dr, McLean 22101
4 beds, 4 full baths
Living area: 3,994 sq. ft.
Lot size: 19,571 sq. ft.
Year built: 1970
Days on Market: 46
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your McLean property?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
We help our clients buy homes in Northern VA.
Our home buyer’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- Why Nesbitt Realty?
- What is a buyer’s agent?
- What is a buyer’s rebate?
- How much does representation cost?
- How we find your new home?
- How much home can you afford?
- How much are closing costs?
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator