Properties in Mclean $1,225,000 to $1,250,000
Refresh This Search
$1,249,000 : 8446 Clover Leaf Dr, McLean 22102
5 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,954 sq. ft.
Lot size: 25,000 sq. ft.
Year built: 1983
Days on Market: 1
$1,250,000 : 1038 Northwoods Trl, McLean 22102
5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,354 sq. ft.
Lot size: 21,868 sq. ft.
Year built: 1984
Days on Market: 2
$1,250,000 : 1916 Rhode Island Ave, McLean 22101
4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 21,000 sq. ft.
Year built: 1959
Days on Market: 7
$1,248,000 : 7919 Falstaff Rd, McLean 22102
6 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 5,842 sq. ft.
Lot size: 19,223 sq. ft.
Year built: 1966
Days on Market: 27
$1,249,000 : 6958 Duncraig Ct, McLean 22101
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,300 sq. ft.
Lot size: 20,004 sq. ft.
Year built: 1970
Days on Market: 30
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your McLean property?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
Thinking of buying in Northern Virginia?
Buуіng a hоuѕе іѕ both аn exciting and overwhelming task. Yоu mау nееd tо keep іn mіnd numеrоuѕ thіngѕ іn оrdеr tо ensure thаt thе whole рrосеѕѕ gоеѕ smoothly. At tіmеѕ, hоmе buуіng саn еvеn bесоmе a reason for ѕtrеѕѕ аnd аnxіеtу in many реорlе. However, іf buy with a Nesbitt Realty agent, we can take all the stress out of the process. Our agents know where and how to find the best properties for your needs. Our agents are experienced with deep local connections. And we can save you thousands on your purchase.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator