Properties in Mclean $1,150,000 to $1,175,000
Refresh This Search
$1,150,000 : 7700 Bridle Path Ln, McLean 22102
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,810 sq. ft.
Lot size: 22,892 sq. ft.
Year built: 1969
Days on Market: 10
$1,150,000 : 6704 Pine Creek Ct, McLean 22101
6 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,600 sq. ft.
Lot size: 9,927 sq. ft.
Year built: 1975
Days on Market: 13
$1,150,000 : 1507 McLean Corner Ln, McLean 22101
4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 3,502 sq. ft.
Year built: 1990
Days on Market: 21
$1,150,000 : 1248 Stoneham Ct, McLean 22101
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,506 sq. ft.
Lot size: 13,572 sq. ft.
Year built: 1968
Days on Market: 33
$1,169,000 : 6185 Hardy Dr, McLean 22101
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,932 sq. ft.
Lot size: 12,334 sq. ft.
Year built: 1962
Days on Market: 48
$1,169,000 : 8445 Holly Leaf Dr, McLean 22102
5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,446 sq. ft.
Lot size: 26,612 sq. ft.
Year built: 1984
Days on Market: 53
$1,175,000 : 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr #516, McLean 22102
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,932 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 2008
Days on Market: 159
$1,159,000 : 6860 Chelsea Rd, McLean 22101
4 beds, 4 full baths
Living area: 3,400 sq. ft.
Lot size: 6,250 sq. ft.
Year built: 1979
Days on Market: 201
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your McLean property?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate
Northern Virginia is a part of the National Capital Region it is home to some of the most educated, affluent and particular buyers in the nation. Everyday we help folks relocate in and out of Northern Virginia as well as help locals advance their real estate goals. If you’re shopping for a home in Northern Virginia, you will find our Buyer’s Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate is a great resource for understanding the area and for seeking out the perfect real estate match for your tastes and budget.
If you need any help with a specific search please don’t hesitate to call us at (703)765-0300.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator