Properties in Falls Church $1,125,000 to $1,150,000
Refresh This Search
$1,139,000 : 1920 Powhatan St, Falls Church 22043
4 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,850 sq. ft.
Lot size: 15,099 sq. ft.
Year built: 1968
Days on Market: 2
$1,149,900 : 1948 Storm Dr, Falls Church 22043
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,173 sq. ft.
Lot size: 10,010 sq. ft.
Year built: 2017
Days on Market: 9
$1,137,900 : 2727 Pioneer Ln, Falls Church 22043
4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,553 sq. ft.
Lot size: 18,108 sq. ft.
Year built: 2017
Days on Market: 10
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Falls Church property?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
When buying a home it is often best to use a systematic approach as this is often the best way to be sure that all decisions are based on information and reason, not on impulse or emotion. Buying a home can be an emotional process, nevertheless, it is imperative to keep your emotions under control and not let them cloud your judgment.
Your Realtor can provide an objective opinion unclouded by emotions and yet guided by experience. Our agents are locals with in-depth knowledge about the market and what it will bear. Best of all we can save you thousands on your purchase, while providing you with a home-town small business experience.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator