Properties in Vienna $1,900,000 and up
Refresh This Search
$2,495,000 : 1626 Hicks Dr, Vienna 22182
6 beds, 6 full, 3 half baths
Living area: 10,678 sq. ft.
Lot size: 41,495 sq. ft.
Year built: 2015
Days on Market: 25
$2,199,999 : 9018 Old Courthouse Rd, Vienna 22182
6 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,616 sq. ft.
Lot size: 66,647 sq. ft.
Year built: 2016
Days on Market: 57
$2,200,000 : 2094 Hunters Crest Way, Vienna 22181
6 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 113,731 sq. ft.
Year built: 1988
Days on Market: 66
$2,500,000 : 1712 Brookside Ln, Vienna 22182
6 beds, 6 full, 5 half baths
Living area: 12,260 sq. ft.
Lot size: 107,105 sq. ft.
Year built: 2005
Days on Market: 84
$1,988,000 : 10281 Johns Hollow Rd, Vienna 22182
7 beds, 6 full, 3 half baths
Living area: 12,265 sq. ft.
Lot size: 107,293 sq. ft.
Year built: 1998
Days on Market: 86
$1,999,000 : 10201 Country View Ct, Vienna 22182
4 beds, 4 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 6,763 sq. ft.
Lot size: 93,946 sq. ft.
Year built: 1987
Days on Market: 113
$2,975,000 : 2180 Hunter Mill Rd, Vienna 22181
5 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 9,040 sq. ft.
Lot size: 134,161 sq. ft.
Year built: 1997
Days on Market: 148
$2,495,000 : 9840 Corsini Ct, Vienna 22182
5 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,378 sq. ft.
Lot size: 35,874 sq. ft.
Year built: 2012
Days on Market: 250
$2,900,000 : 10207 East Hunter Valley Rd, Vienna 22181
5 beds, 9 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 12,000 sq. ft.
Lot size: 261,360 sq. ft.
Year built: 1994
Days on Market: 290
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Vienna single-family home?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
We help our clients buy homes in Northern VA.
Our home buyer’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- Why Nesbitt Realty?
- What is a buyer’s agent?
- What is a buyer’s rebate?
- How much does representation cost?
- How we find your new home?
- How much home can you afford?
- How much are closing costs?
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator