Properties in Vienna $1,700,000 to $1,800,000
Refresh This Search
$1,799,000 : 10284 Johns Hollow Rd, Vienna 22182
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,700 sq. ft.
Lot size: 79,996 sq. ft.
Year built: 1997
Days on Market: 13
$1,799,000 : 511 Kramer Dr SE, Vienna 22180
6 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,101 sq. ft.
Lot size: 18,226 sq. ft.
Year built: 2017
Days on Market: 46
$1,744,000 : 2776 Chain Bridge Rd, Vienna 22181
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 35,521 sq. ft.
Year built: 1925
Days on Market: 47
$1,750,000 : 506 Princeton Ter SW, Vienna 22180
7 beds, 8 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 9,250 sq. ft.
Lot size: 14,849 sq. ft.
Year built: 2008
Days on Market: 105
$1,799,000 : 303 Tapawingo Rd SE, Vienna 22180
5 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 6,983 sq. ft.
Lot size: 22,995 sq. ft.
Year built: 2016
Days on Market: 161
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Vienna property?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator