Properties in Great Falls $1,300,000 to $1,400,000
Refresh This Search
$1,399,999 : 11513 Great Falls Way, Great Falls 22066
7 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,500 sq. ft.
Lot size: 80,128 sq. ft.
Year built: 1994
Days on Market: 1
$1,400,000 : 1017 Cheska Ct, Great Falls 22066
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,586 sq. ft.
Lot size: 38,643 sq. ft.
Year built: 2000
Days on Market: 14
$1,325,000 : 855 Constellation Dr, Great Falls 22066
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 5,884 sq. ft.
Lot size: 22,821 sq. ft.
Year built: 2007
Days on Market: 21
$1,375,000 : 627 Philip Digges Dr, Great Falls 22066
4 beds, 2 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 3,840 sq. ft.
Lot size: 109,248 sq. ft.
Year built: 1974
Days on Market: 22
$1,399,000 : 1040 Springvale Rd, Great Falls 22066
5 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 7,034 sq. ft.
Lot size: 25,880 sq. ft.
Year built: 2006
Days on Market: 65
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Great Falls property?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
About your buyer’s agent
Your аgеnt ѕhоuld be interested іn уоur unіԛuе hоuѕіng needs. Thеу should еnсоurаgе you to dіѕсuѕѕ the ideal home уоu wаnt аnd саtеgоrіzе уоur wаntѕ and nееdѕ. Aѕk whаt рrісе range thеу normally sell in; a rеаltоr dеаlіng in $500,000 hоmеѕ may nоt be аѕ еxреrіеnсеd with thе needs of реорlе whо can оnlу аffоrd a $200,000 home.
Whаt does thе buуеr’ѕ аgеnt dо fоr you? Will thеу find homes for уоu tо look at or wіll уоu be dоіng your own ѕеаrсh? Or bоth? Wіll thеу hаndlе things lіkе аррrаіѕаlѕ, іnѕресtіоnѕ and insurance? Will they bе there at the closing?
For answers to the questions call (703)765-0300 or read more.
Did you know your Nesbitt Realty agent can save you THOUSANDS?
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator